• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

I wonder if they’ve been seeding the storm? The environment was supposedly ripe for strengthening...low shear, decent SSTs, lack of major dry air...yet it has continued to degrade. It wouldn’t surprise me if something like that were going on.

I mean, people have been “scratching their heads” about its structure and strength. Constant ERCs, dry air in the core, mysterious shear. I don’t know.

I wonder if they’ve been seeding the storm? The environment was supposedly ripe for strengthening...low shear, decent SSTs, lack of major dry air...yet it has continued to degrade. It wouldn’t surprise me if something like that were going on.
Who is they?

I mean, people have been “scratching their heads” about its structure and strength. Constant ERCs, dry air in the core, mysterious shear. I don’t know.
That would be a good thing right ? I don't think many people would complain about them seeding the storm if it makes it weaker.

Does anyone think Flo is going through an eye wall replacement or if it’s starting to weaken?

That would be a good thing right ? I don't think many people would complain about them seeding the storm if it makes it weaker.
Yeah it definitely would. I honestly have no idea. I just know that things like that have been tried and probably still are. This would have been a good one to experiment with.

I put out one last bit of fertilizer on my yard today. I'm pretty certain if anything will save us from florence I just did it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This is the reason for her crazy path, she's feeling the force of your's and Mack's mega rain shields

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It’s the Belluminati!

Not sure how much stock to put into the simulated satellite products but both the cmc and gfs had a more ragged look at this time. Interestingly enough they both have a much better simulated representation just before landfall
dbd6885174339799edc8c3118e41e6e1.jpg
8e29a27cd053682ac12f02e33472eb48.jpg
ab12ffefcb6ec8cb0b800fe1c8ecd55d.jpg
f9baccc70d2afbffc6a5e6157d4a91d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back