• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

j4kSNK3.mp4

The radar isn’t backing down. What a beautiful surprise. This has to rank up there with Jan 2014 for me. When it’s this cold and it’s snowing, you don’t have to worry about heavy rates, sun angles, coming in at night, etc. Every single flake is accumulating everywhere!

Not sure if there's been any flurries or anything like that here because I haven't bothered to check,but I am surprised the temperature is still dropping right now. It's 27, but it was 30 an hour ago.

Not sure if there's been any flurries or anything like that here because I haven't bothered to check,but I am surprised the temperature is still dropping right now. It's 27, but it was 30 an hour ago.

Plenty of flurries and light snow to go around, and yeah its still dropping. Down to 23.9F at my house.

So WSB radar looks mighty surprising this AM. Those snow bands in Alabama are progressing eastward into N. Georgia so it would appear N. Georgia is about to get in on the fun. I'm surprisingly 31 degrees here and slowly falling 40 miles east of Atlanta. Backside flurries rarely make it this far east, but given that these snow showers are coming this way mainly from east to west rather than from the NW, downsloping is not as big of a party pooper hopefully.

Back