• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

No chance at all now for the next 7-10 days at least. Today was our best chance and we missed.

Getting some good rain again for the 2nd time today. Hopefully tomorrow the storms hold off during my swimming time though (even though I'll be indoors).

Had my fair share of rain today now eastern SC is getting slammed wow. Not everyone busted that’s for sure

I also had my fair share of rain. It was still raining when I was outside lol and it was quite comfortable. I'll be shocked if those two storms we got doesn't turn out to at least be 1"+.

Nam 3km really shows a organized severe weather threat tomorrow, thinking supercells/a MCS is possible for CLT south

not sold on the charlotte tomorrow because its really late timing. nam was very severe for my area today but was just rain. guess a lot it will be known if we can clear out clouds tomorrow and speed the timing up...could see a few storms esp GSP area IMO and sneak up the blue ridge too before reaching charlotte area if they do.

Not good for the Roanoke, Tar, Neuse and Cape Fear basins if this keeps up, 1-2 TCs away from upper echelon flooding as we step in to August and September.
Tar river is already at record flood stage in parts . Rocky mount is under water !

Crest was Major but by no means record, Greenville will crest tomorrow at Moderate, ~18’, 5’ above flood stage.

I never knew how far one could see a storm from when looking out at the ocean. I am currently watching some lightning from a storm to my southeast that I measured was a whopping 170 miles away! Even from that far away some light up the sky quite a bit.

Back