• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Radar looking organized...widespread complex coming possibly. Just needs to strengthen little more over western NC

Radar looking organized...widespread complex coming possibly. Just needs to strengthen little more over western NC

Meh, still no warnings. Looks like maybe the HWY 74 corridor might get something, but this line has a long way to go before reaching "widespread complex."

You can see the organization in storms today compared to the past few days, been seeing some mini supercell structures forming time to time, 20kts of 1km shear is doing the trick, just the instability that’s limited

Think they will hit CLT? Movement appears to be due east, so it may graze the southern portions.

May get something around CLT, especially the southern side near the NC/SC border, but there’s more cape into SC, so the stronger storms will probably be more south unless we get more development to our west

Watching the storm in Hickory but moving into cloudy stable air to the east

Looks like I may see a couple of thunderstorms around in coastal Florida today. I’m fine with at least one day with storms throughout, but I would prefer nighttime ones so I can watch the lightning over the ocean. Gonna make the most of the dry weather today while I still got it.
Today ultimately turned out better then I thought. We did end up getting 3 storms throughout the afternoon but they were short and didn’t last more then 15 minutes each. Still got plenty of time outside thankfully.

Looks like the next few hours and possibly the rest of the evening will be dry, but I do see another line segment feature about 100 miles to the west. Kinda hope it gets makes it here so I can get another lightning show tonight, but it will probably die out from the earlier storms.

Back