• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

All this complaints bout heat. It’s summer in southeast …. Deal with it or move lol
I understand your point, and we all know that's the case, but... I think people can handle normal type heat and we understand there will be some ups and downs, but this is record breaking stuff. Record breaking heat is tough anywhere in the country. Right now, at 9:30 at night my temp/dp is 82/79. It is MISERABLE out there. There aren't too many air masses that give me a dp of 79. On top of that, it's only mid June, not even technically summer yet. I'm sure people in the Dakotas complain when it gets 30 or 40 below zero so extremes are going to bother people.

Scored .55 here! Got what my Papa called a "million dollar rain." Badly needed to counter the heat. Hopefully the soil moisture and evapotranspiration will attenuate the heat for at least a day or so. MCS moving west from GA will be a bonus if it it holds together.

Edit: 25 miles north of BHM

Scored .55 here! Got what my Papa called a "million dollar rain." Badly needed to counter the heat. Hopefully the soil moisture and evapotranspiration will attenuate the heat for at least a day or so. MCS moving west from GA will be a bonus if it it holds together.

Edit: 25 miles north of BHM
I hope it completely falls apart, like everything from Alabama..

Back