• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

This was around 11 last night that part of the county has had to have had 8-10" of rain in the last week or so while I have managed not a drop.....we are talking 3-5 miles as the crow flies....this same area saw 3-4 different storm complexes fire up yesterday....hopefully today is my turn though I am beginning to wonder.....typically this side of the county does well as we get the sea breeze which is what set it off yesterday but the rich get richer....and the dry get dryer....

0.png

This was around 11 last night that part of the county has had to have had 8-10" of rain in the last week or so while I have managed not a drop.....we are talking 3-5 miles as the crow flies....this same area saw 3-4 different storm complexes fire up yesterday....hopefully today is my turn though I am beginning to wonder.....typically this side of the county does well as we get the sea breeze which is what set it off yesterday but the rich get richer....and the dry get dryer....

View attachment 44658

Yeah same here in central Wake co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not like the H5 pattern that the day 10 euro/EPS/GFS/GEFS show with hurricane season waking up

Well early lightning at lunch time..northern Wilkes small storm.

I can't get a good storm to save my life. Had thunder last evening and saw lightning in the distance. Didn't get any rain, and the storm never came over me.

Loud storms most of the night here in Galveston but as the morning has gone on the rain has really diminished and this is my current view I could listen to this water all day

IMG-20200721-113907105.jpg

Back