• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

Got the shaft.

301c02b42033f45924ed51b0ed239a6e.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second round hits exact same area as first, constant thunder, outflows, smell the rain....still a big nothing at the house...
that area has had 4-7" of rain in the last 3 or 4 days easy.....

0.png

Second round hits exact same area as first, constant thunder, outflows, smell the rain....still a big nothing at the house...
that area has had 4-7" of rain in the last 3 or 4 days easy.....

View attachment 44641
It's crazy how some areas are getting big rains over and over. Id love to see actual totals from the last 30 days. I might get bored this week and see what I can put together.

I'm tired of these storms dying out around me, clouding up the sky enough so I can't get a picture of the comet.

I Love the storms but been having the same problem everyday, I’ve basically gave up on it

It's crazy how some areas are getting big rains over and over. Id love to see actual totals from the last 30 days. I might get bored this week and see what I can put together.

Yeah its been insanely bad and consistent here, almost comical really. This is the last 30 days with my address entered in....

Screenshot (2).png

I might have to take back that part about 2 dry days in a row. Got some late bloomers forming.

Yeah those two late bloomers TOTALLY missed me.... I was so excited, my phone went off and it was wsb's weather app saying lightning was near me....yeah moving the opposite way!! Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Gladly trade in roasted kernels for dendrites, but I am not a farmer and only pushing up daisies at this point.
It’s been unusual, all the rain has been in the western portion of the state not the eastern which sees generally the most summer rain outside of elevated swestern NC . A load of crap is what it is. Charlotte doesn’t need the rain they only grow traffic jams, COVID, and bad football teams . No crops . Crops in eastern wake county are doing ok though we have been getting storms , can’t imagine how they are doing down 264 though past Wilson .

maybe move all crops to @ryan1234 yard?

It’s been unusual, all the rain has been in the western portion of the state not the eastern which sees generally the most summer rain outside of elevated swestern NC . A load of crap is what it is. Charlotte doesn’t need the rain they only grow traffic jams, COVID, and bad football teams . No crops . Crops in eastern wake county are doing ok though we have been getting storms , can’t imagine how they are doing down 264 though past Wilson .

maybe move all crops to @ryan1234 yard?

Upper level low with 50s/60s and rain

Back