• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

3rd longest streak of 90s in history at rdu
Seriously !? I think I checked last week and it hadn’t cracked top 10 . It’s at 20 days now . Record is kinda a low hanging fruit I feel though at only 24, think Atlanta and Charlotte have had longer streaks than that despite their higher elevations and lower max avg.

Even Greensboro has seen 24 days straight ! Interesting , Charlottes record is 33 and Fayetteville only 30. Has to be the fact that Charlotte tends to be drier on average in summer and has potential to be far drier even.

Nam still painting some fairly impressive severe weather threat Friday with supercells and some sort of QLCS as profiles turn unidirectional through the day

Nam still painting some fairly impressive severe weather threat Friday with supercells and some sort of QLCS as profiles turn unidirectional through the day
I’m driving tomorrow night from GSP to DBQ, how we looking?

Lots of clouds across the Charlotte metro this morning. Could today be the end of the streak?

Back