• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

You can add a bunch of overlays on the COD page.

1c0d4ea7633e94729a981ee3dabee8a6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No ----

The thunder earlier ended up being a big tease again. All bark and no bite. Didn't see any lightning and no rain. This is how it has been 99% of the time all year with the storms for me Either they miss me completely, or there's some thunder for a little bit and nothing else.

The thunder earlier ended up being a big tease again. All bark and no bite. Didn't see any lightning and no rain. This is how it has been 99% of the time all year with the storms for me Either they miss me completely, or there's some thunder for a little bit and nothing else.

Same here

Same here

And this is how it has been for me more often than not for the past few years. I don't know what it takes to get a good storm here anymore. I can't recall the last big severe outbreak we have had around here, either. It's been like this for the past decade really.

• Dislike
Reactions: SD
Man these storms the past two days have fizzled out but then just stalled. I've likely gotten close to 2" again.

Suddenly the July rain total looks very good.

Imagine if this happens, my camera might overheat, @EV_WS maybe your storms will make it here or the outflow to trigger something 0FCC5406-2C66-4BF6-A949-B9C0603C5865.png

Back