• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy , literally if you live in harnett county your most likely under rain right now except for like 15% of the county .

I'm close to going full jhs so I'll just log out for the night. Maybe I'll go outside and walk not like it's going to rain.

I will say I'm probably done looking at model qpf and Sim radar outputs in the summer. Useless trash and wasted bandwidth

I just can't seem to get a more than an inch at a time outside the one time earlier this month.

.4"
1.0"
.1"
.1"
.2"
.5"
.15"
.2"
.2"
.2"

Total: 3.05"

I'm close to going full jhs so I'll just log out for the night. Maybe I'll go outside and walk not like it's going to rain.

I will say I'm probably done looking at model qpf and Sim radar outputs in the summer. Useless trash and wasted bandwidth
Tonight I feel your pain, they did not build north, literally skipped me

Screenshot_20210718-203126_RadarScope.jpg

Yep. Been this way for years. The more hype the models and local mets give storms, the less chance I will actually get one. I do better when there isn't any hype like Friday.

• Dislike
Reactions: SD
So this January will be 5 years for Southernwx? Shout out to all Admins and Mods for all you do on here. Thank you for opening up this board for us. What a passion we all have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back