• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

Here was the OP run, fwiw (stayed dry for most of NC):
GFSMA_prec_ptype_198.png

Euro is gonna crap the wave out next Sunday it looks like . Great setup , pressing PV with energy sliding in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have to say no if it ends up showing a snowstorm for once. If we have an inch of ice, I will be wanting warmth and heat to get the ice away rather than having snow to hamper power relief efforts. However, being on the emergency center line means we would get it fast, but everyone else in the area would still be in the dark and cold.

I would have to say no if it ends up showing a snowstorm for once. If we have an inch of ice, I will be wanting warmth and heat to get the ice away rather than having snow to hamper power relief efforts. However, being on the emergency center line means we would get it fast, but everyone else in the area would still be in the dark and cold.
Don’t be a baby that’s what you get in the winter time . We would all be bitching if we had nothing

Back