• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

Not sure why we are even watching the gfs it’s clearly wrong about the ice storm threat so we know the rest of the run is BS
Join the party in the banter thread! It’s very interesting over there! Looks like the gfs is showing a typical bias. Maybe we won’t lose the system to the NORTH of us this time. So many times we are worried about getting the moisture far enough north, and we end up being on the southern end of the winter weather.

Gonna be a party pooper here but after last week of December...

January it appears to go downhill our Pacific hose/southern jet gets cut off and storm track begins to lift north for couple weeks... Enjoy the below normal temps though grrr...

Edit exception will be those in North Carolina expect y'all to cash in one more time in early January

Gonna be a party pooper here but after last week of December...

January it appears to go downhill our Pacific hose/southern jet gets cut off and storm track begins to lift north for couple weeks... Enjoy the below normal temps though grrr...

Edit exception will be those in North Carolina expect y'all to cash in one more time in early January
Let it be announced that IF we have system around the first of the year that requires a thread it WILL be called the “ Anti Extreme Weather Winter Storm “

Not a bad look this run big cold press to the north and a crap load of energy streaming NE out of the SW. could be a good run for the mid south
ee039c8d437763fa183fd519945ae48a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that energy kicks a little faster there is a massive system

Plenty of peotential . IF we are gonna flip the pattern mid January we are 100 percent going out with a bang

Yep. There is so much energy coming through and it’s almost impossible not to get a nice ticket item before we flip the pattern.

Back