• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

JB's only purpose is to show a storm that affects the NE, very little posting about the previous 2 in the South but he will have copious twitter and site posts now that NE is involved. It is just who he is but I think he is right here, they will be the big winners on this one, not us

That his thoughts or just your hunch. Appreciate you sharing what he syas with us. He's good.
I tell you what, He said last evening He wasn't giving up on late week storm he thought something ought to pop! This was before 0z runs last night.

This is all he had this morning.
Canadian Coup with Bomb Cyclone Threat
close to 2 weeks ago the Canadian first sounded the alarm about the threat of a major event along the east coast with the alignment of the grand planetary wave for this period similar to March of 1993
the pattern later this week favors the threat of an explosive storm near the northeast coat so that is a possible big-ticket event. a so called bomb cyclone The current penetration of cold into Texas before that with its attempt at snow is minor compared to last year... for now
If it caps off the last weekend of the month with this, I think we can all agree it was a fun January
gfs_ensemble_all_avg_nhemi_z500_anom_1day_3500800.png

As far as the Texas snow, its minor relatively speaking but the pattern next week is going to set up the war that can lead to so much cold pushing that there are a lot of problems even down there. More on that later
the single day anomalies for Friday are impressive

JB's only purpose is to show a storm that affects the NE, very little posting about the previous 2 in the South but he will have copious twitter and site posts now that NE is involved. It is just who he is but I think he is right here, they will be the big winners on this one, not us
I agree with what you're saying. But I give him that. He's got to cater to his base the most "That's where his money comes from" I totally understand that. Now when He was on WSJS radio is Winston Salem, He talked about the weather local we were his clientele then when He was at AccuWeather. But he will talk about the Southeast when something big is going on or possibly going to happen... JMO I follow him just for his pattern recognition, I think he is one of the best at that. Heard Him say lots of times the storm is here I've done my part check with your locals for details I'M LOOKING FOR THE NEXT ONE! Enjoy the weather, It's the only weather you got. lol

I tell you what, He said last evening He wasn't giving up on late week storm he thought something ought to pop! This was before 0z runs last night.

This is all he had this morning.
Canadian Coup with Bomb Cyclone Threat
close to 2 weeks ago the Canadian first sounded the alarm about the threat of a major event along the east coast with the alignment of the grand planetary wave for this period similar to March of 1993
the pattern later this week favors the threat of an explosive storm near the northeast coat so that is a possible big-ticket event. a so called bomb cyclone The current penetration of cold into Texas before that with its attempt at snow is minor compared to last year... for now
If it caps off the last weekend of the month with this, I think we can all agree it was a fun January
gfs_ensemble_all_avg_nhemi_z500_anom_1day_3500800.png

As far as the Texas snow, its minor relatively speaking but the pattern next week is going to set up the war that can lead to so much cold pushing that there are a lot of problems even down there. More on that later
the single day anomalies for Friday are impressive

Hadn’t Bastardi already mentioned a comparison to March of 1993 earlier this season for another storm? Doesn’t he compare to 3/1993 in many seasons with them not verifying even closely almost every time? He’s ridiculous.

Hadn’t Bastardi already mentioned a comparison to March of 1993 earlier this season for another storm? Doesn’t he compare to 3/1993 in many seasons with them not verifying even closely almost every time? He’s ridiculous.
No, he compared the Jan 21-28 or something like that pattern to march of 93 and showed the comparisons

People that are referring to the Jan 2018 storm, my area just north of Pittsboro had nearly 12 inches and temps of 34. Never flirted with 32 or lower.

I think he has before, you will have to go back and look at his tweets and post. “I’m assuming you subscribe to him or follow him on Twitter” being you said he has mentioned March 1993 many times. You know whether you like him or not whether he’s ridiculous or not “you said” you know just whatever man’s opinion is of him some differ!
I was ask what he was thinking by NC SNOW. So I replied to him!
You talk about ridiculous I’ll tell what’s ridiculous is when his name is mentioned on a forum people jump on him like flies on !

EDIT: It’s funny I can’t fathom why people follow him on Twitter or subscribe to weather bell I know you get it for the models but I’m sure you read his post also, but yet they say he’s ridiculous never verifies why follow the man is my only question if you can’t do nothing but ridicule him? Okay finished with the rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he has before, you will have to go back and look at his tweets and post. “I’m assuming you subscribe to him or follow him on Twitter” being you said he has mentioned March 1993 many times. You know whether you like him or not whether he’s ridiculous or not “you said” you know just whatever man’s opinion is of him some differ!
I was ask what he was thinking by NC SNOW. So I replied to him!
You talk about ridiculous I’ll tell what’s ridiculous is when his name is mentioned on a forum people jump on him like flies on !

EDIT: It’s funny I can’t fathom why people follow him on Twitter or subscribe to weather bell I know you get it for the models but I’m sure you read his post also, but yet they say he’s ridiculous never verifies why follow the man is my only question if you can’t do nothing but ridicule him? Okay finished with the rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If people followed him they would know his nails the pattern better than most even months out. He has forgotten more about weather than most will ever know. At the of the day he is a forecaster just like many others in the world. He is all about a pattern not your back yard forecast.

Back