• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Yeah the UKMet has improved from prior runs

tntkLeL.gif

wBjsDa6.gif

I and many others have been harping on and on about how close we are and there were quite literally razor thin margins we had to meet in order for this to go boom or bust.. this is one of the more healthier Miller A Set ups I’ve seen in a while on H5 even a day or so ago it just looked so prime for minor tweaks with big impacts depending on how it moves.. I wonder if we have enough time for a real inland solution here .. the data would have to make a pretty fast jump since we’re closing in on 100 hours or so but plenty of time for both wobbles East and west can occur at this range. I like the trends though.

I and many others have been harping on and on about how close we are and there were quite literally razor thin margins we had to meet in order for this to go boom or bust.. this is one of the more healthier Miller A Set ups I’ve seen in a while on H5 even a day or so ago it just looked so prime for minor tweaks with big impacts depending on how it moves.. I wonder if we have enough time for a real inland solution here .. the data would have to make a pretty fast jump since we’re closing in on 100 hours or so but plenty of time for both wobbles East and west can occur at this range. I like the trends though.
Considering how quickly that last storm went from just coastal Carolinas to decent hit in span of 18 hours never takes much it seems

There's not much room here, like with the last event from what I can see at h500. Lets see if we can get another piece of energy to show up in the coming days. The "WAR" is completely muted here; and should stay so.

The last event had more support to tilt it slowly but surely, this one really needs help.

Back