• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

The reliable (cough cough) CFS is on board for a storm at day 10:
View attachment 102766
I guess we can add it to the list. The CMC yesterday, the GFS today and the Euro looked like it had a system with good 850s based on the free maps I saw. I'm guessing it didn't produce and was too far south since I didn't see a single map from it on here.

Euro control
1642896000-1WmTUh9YF5g.png

Yeah I look at the number of members producing instead of a mean amount. I'd rather have half the members with something and a lower mean than have 2 or 3 hits and a higher mean that's skewed.
I agree. I’ve been too burned too many times the last few years with a solid mean. Give more members just showing something as I think that is a stronger storm signal

Turns into a nice storm for NE
Oh that wasn’t what I was really showing that for, I’m liking that trend to a further south TPV, and us shoving that ridge more west which opens up options for us later
Oth this is really close for ENC and something that should be watched for those areasCE42ED0C-E85D-43AA-A0B9-141159B5CA29.pngDEEB7554-576D-4893-BE11-E22B22D73836.png

Oh that wasn’t what I was really showing that for, I’m liking that trend to a further south TPV, and us shoving that ridge more west which opens up options for us later
Oth this is really close for ENC and something that should be watched for those areasView attachment 102777View attachment 102778

So the ULL moving further south to the lower latitues doesnt concern you?

Ex
Oth this is really close for ENC and something that should be watched for those areasView attachment 102777View attachment 102778
with the nw trends we have seen it could really come into play for nc being 120hrs out

Back