• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 8-9 Wintery Weather Potential!

I’m not feeling too optimistic. Even though I’m under a winter storm warning, I can see a path to end up with almost nothing to show for it. Too much warm nose on the initial feed with maybe a burst of snow that doesn’t accumulate, dry slot/ drizzle in the middle, and the deform band fizzles so that I see light snow for a couple of hours that doesn’t accumulate much. Maybe get a heavy dusting to a 1/2” a couple of times. I really hope this doesn’t happen, but I’d give it a 50% chance of happening.

I’m not feeling too optimistic. Even though I’m under a winter storm warning, I can see a path to end up with almost nothing to show for it. Too much warm nose on the initial feed with maybe a burst of snow that doesn’t accumulat, dry slot/ drizzle in the middle, and the deform band fizzles so that I see light snow for a couple of hours that doesn’t accumulate much. Amber get a heavy dusting to a 1/2” a couple of times. I really hope this doesn’t happen, but I’d give it a 50% chance of happening.
I’m thinking that’s going to be the story for most in NC. Radar trends are definitely not good.

I’m not feeling too optimistic. Even though I’m under a winter storm warning, I can see a path to end up with almost nothing to show for it. Too much warm nose on the initial feed with maybe a burst of snow that doesn’t accumulate, dry slot/ drizzle in the middle, and the deform band fizzles so that I see light snow for a couple of hours that doesn’t accumulate much. Maybe get a heavy dusting to a 1/2” a couple of times. I really hope this doesn’t happen, but I’d give it a 50% chance of happening.
I think you are in a great spot, front end stuff and nice deform band too... you will be golden

Digital learning day for Pickens county sc tomorrow. I don’t think we are getting anything much snow wise we will see maybe a dusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back