• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 7th Surprise (?) NC & VA Winter Storm

Welcome ! I see you’re in Baltimore. I’ll be there in a couple weeks . Hopefully I won’t bring the hear with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you actually work related traveling, or just telling the wife that so you can chase

maybe we can score with convection/graupel again like how we did back on Saturday ??‍♂️9CB3D68B-7A78-4BE4-A475-C009ACAE236B.png

Are you actually work related traveling, or just telling the wife that so you can chase

Work . Lol I’ve been to Iowa and Chicago in the past few weeks trust me , there is nothing chase . But don’t worry , I’m going to Arizona and Tampa coming up soon , that’s when the southeast will score

Failing so far. Some flurries but not even a trace on any surfaces. Edit: Finally starting to see some flake without a magnifying glass. Maybe we'll get one burst before it ends. Mount Airy getting anything?1578402891234.png

Attachments

• 1578401817158.png
    1578401817158.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 8
33 and rain with a crazy amount of lightning to my west. Also high wind watches are up in the mtns.

Via RaysWeather. Ashe County NC. Rainbows now being spotted too. A91EC485-72BA-44D8-8046-E2D36C6044A5.jpeg

Here is a photo from my grandma In Blacksburg Virginia .. this was taken about an hour ago so they have another quick band moving through now that I’m sure will give them another inch or so .. a nice event there

Attachments

• 6EC78A60-F7EA-4E0D-8C30-77C550FFE7E4.jpeg
    6EC78A60-F7EA-4E0D-8C30-77C550FFE7E4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
Congrats South Carolina. Looks like a line of thunderstorms has formed south of Charlotte. so may be a better chance of hail or ice there given the soundings.

Work . Lol I’ve been to Iowa and Chicago in the past few weeks trust me , there is nothing chase . But don’t worry , I’m going to Arizona and Tampa coming up soon , that’s when the southeast will score

Lol, I figured I mess with ya.

Back