• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

Euro
87d58a9e74087261cb6f3682fa4866c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top anal log for this storm is...........
January 88!!!! Boom
We could only hope to have a repeat of January '88. I mean we haven't seen the likes of January '88 since uhhh January '88. A very cold storm with high snowfall rates. I mean 17 degrees at mid afternoon with heavy snow....as Mike Siedel of TWC, who was a local met here in Greenville at that time said......"you don't see that very much in the South."

No it’s not the cmc has a full blown winter storm across the southeast with the second wave . The euro does not . Has a late bloomer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand whay your saying. Im talking CMC like with a "second wave"

So far, to my untrained skills, CMC/Euro second wave, gfs one wave?

The GFS has shown a wave #2 as well before.

Honestly, with how things have gone, we might need to just say this week has potential and leave it at that for now.

Flush the first threat, the second is the one. I love that look at 500mb on the Euro.
I’m not flushing anything the way the models have been . The H5 setup taken at face value on the euro favors a late bloomer . Does me no good . I’ll take whatever we end up with but I’m sure as hell not flushing any chance of wintry precip

Back