• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

Gefs continue the south trend, some big hits further south

I think everyone needs to realize something. While the averaged precip type maps are pretty, they do not show the whole picture. Everyone has a razor thin margin between nothing to snow falling to snow accumulating. Chris pointed out the slight warming trend early and this line of precip will be racing. A degree or two warmer at the surface or aloft and it's over. Tread very cautiously.

GEFSSE_prec_meansnacc_054.png
SOUTH TREND!!!!!

I think everyone needs to realize something. While the averaged precip type maps are pretty, they do not show the whole picture. Everyone has a razor thin margin between nothing to snow falling to snow accumulating. Chris pointed out the slight warming trend early and this line of precip will be racing. A degree or two warmer at the surface or aloft and it's over. Tread very cautiously.
Fv3 coming in a little colder. Tells nam products to piss off. (Gordon Ramsey reference). Lol watching Hell’s Kitchen

Lol @deltadog03 watching that aswell, the burger kitchen one with the delusional parents, but anyways fv3 was colder but it’s qpf maps are a bit misleading

FV3 0z is a solid hit for Central MS and western AL. Really feeling good about the trends just 24 hours away. Winter Storm Warnings aren't out of the question for these areas if this keeps up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back