• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

Ehh not really, unless we get some late cad out of nowhere
Where is the surface freezing line? Really looks like a pattern where you get a better push of LL cold south of the 850 0 line. Something like this20150217.accum.snow.gif20150217.accum.freezing.rain.gif

I haven't looked to see if this system was really similar synoptically just giving a ptype stratification example

Where is the surface freezing line? Really looks like a pattern where you get a better push of LL cold south of the 850 0 line. Something like thisView attachment 66169View attachment 66170

I haven't looked to see if this system was really similar synoptically just giving a ptype stratification example
What did did storm look like in the upstate

Reactions: SD
Where is the surface freezing line? Really looks like a pattern where you get a better push of LL cold south of the 850 0 line. Something like thisView attachment 66169View attachment 66170

Meh it would have probably came in during the system 9A333446-F36D-4760-BEB8-09229FD1CB86.pngA30A4952-E466-458E-B417-9345F31614F2.png

Yeah, I guess it makes sense given we don’t have the true tap yet at that current time across the SE, but it’s very close imo and adjustable, just above that system is some impressive 850s View attachment 66173View attachment 66174
Keep in mind we’re also at a time range in which the Euro is not going to pick up on any CAD that may be there.

Yeah, I guess it makes sense given we don’t have the true tap yet at that current time across the SE, but it’s very close imo and adjustable, just above that system is some impressive 850s View attachment 66173View attachment 66174
I just looked I thought we might get a better cold shot with the waves through the NE but you are right the better cold is really lurking behind this system. A week or so out I'm sure it'll change but I don't think we can get this one that much colder

I might cash out till 2025 man. ATL would be shut down for days. Hartsfield Jackson would close. Air travel in the eastern seaboard reduced by 40%. Can you imagine???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah.....this would likely take the “great blizzard of 93” and the big central ga slammer of ‘73 to task. Snow jam ‘82 would be mere child’s play in comparison. All that said.....this area (s and e metro) are so over due for a whopper. We’ve watched our north, west and sw metro score for last several years. No serious 6”+ here since abt ‘09 if I recall. It’s time!!!

Back