• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

In all seriousness we are heading into one of the best periods climatology speaking for our area. I’ve seen many winter storms in late January and first two weeks of February. I’m excited to see actual cold air entering the upper NW, maybe just maybe we can score something.

Its over 384 hours

I'd be happy if it just holds that same track and temp profile. If that look came to be most on here would be squealing like a bunch of prepubescent teenage girls.

Responding and re-responding to posts made just 5mins prior that were already buried 10 pages back in the thread, We'd be impossibly giddy.

It was D15 then. Now it's D12. Baby steps. Step down. Got get the apps rubbers before penetrating the southern regions.
As I said Jan 25th - Feb 5th is good time frame for something by a well known met. Mentioned those dates 2 weeks ago. We shall see

I'd be happy if it just holds that same track and temp profile. If that look came to be most on here would be squealing like a bunch of prepubescent teenage girls.

Responding and re-responding to posts made just 5mins prior that were already buried 10 pages back in the thread, We'd be impossibly giddy.
I agree. Also while ignoring the amounts of the clown map, it’s not as if there is not some support for that time period. The EPS has had a signal for the last couple days.

prateptype_cat_ecmwf.conus.png

Hmm Euro is pretty close day 5

Back