• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

I think if we title threads that is negative from now on, maybe that will help our chance.s
Yeah that was my intention

Raleigh, Roanoke Rapids and Wake Forest, will see/reach their seasonal snowfall average by January 31st. Congrats Brick,SD,RC,Metwannabe
Good luck with that

Chill out now guys there’s plenty of time for plenty of things to change .. let’s just settle down now and see what Mother Nature has next

Also if a moderator could help me I was trying to send a video in from my phone of the flurry fest we had in Raleigh the other day but I cant seem to be able to put a video attached?

That was when we had a long cold snap that lasted 2 weeks or so. A lot of areas stayed below freezing all of New Year’s weekend, there was a big coastal snowstorm a couple days later followed by more extreme cold( single digit and sub zero lows)

That coastal resulted in Blizzard Warnings for extreme NE NC sand SE VA.

If Judah said the sun would rise tomorrow, I wouldn’t believe him! #HACK

Dude has a PhD and responds on Twitter. He is a snow lover just like the rest of us. He’s very scientific in his approach and just like us, he’s at the mercy of the models. I don’t think he’s a hack at all. He’s quite knowledgeable.

Raleigh, Roanoke Rapids and Wake Forest, will see/reach their seasonal snowfall average by January 31st. Congrats Brick,SD,RC,Metwannabe

Well, I hope since I’m 1.5 hours east of [mention]metwannabe [/mention]I get included in this. LOL

Back