• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 30-Feb 2 2021 ❄️ Potential

10th snowfall ? My God. What is your total for the season ?
they have all been nickle and dime events except for a 1 inch snow last week and 1 and quarter inch snowfall today. I count any day I’ve had snow fall from the sky as a snowfall Day. To answer your question I believe I’m now at 3.95 inches on the season now.

they have all been nickle and dime events except for a 1 inch snow last week and 1 and quarter inch snowfall today. I count any day I’ve had snow fall from the sky as a snowfall Day. To answer your question I believe I’m now at 3.95 inches on the season now.

I'm not exactly sure whats official and what isn't, but today marks the 7th time I've seen flakes fall this season all amounting to nothing more than patches on the deck. Oh well.

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure whats official and what isn't, but today marks the 8th time I've seen flakes fall this season all amounting to nothing more than patches on the deck. Oh well.
It's like this past hurricane season, with all these small nuisances. Hopefully we can end this winter in a similar bang.

It’s not appearing good on radar but every now and then there some very light graupel

Just stuck my head outside and we have a little flurry action here by Lake Lanier. Wasn't expected to see any tonight (FWIW, my wife said she saw a few flakes this morning from her office upstairs, but I didn't see any until tonight).

--30--

Back