• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Event/Obs

Light snow/sleet/rain mix here as the cold air is really breaking out from the mountains along highway 14 and interstate 26 moving south. Was at 45 degrees about an hour ago and I am down to 37 now. If we could've just slowed the precip down by a few hours I think this would've been a surprising little event even here in the upstate for some.

Light snow/sleet/rain mix here as the cold air is really breaking out from the mountains along highway 14 and interstate 26 moving south. Was at 45 degrees about an hour ago and I am down to 37 now. If we could've just slowed the precip down by a few hours I think this would've been a surprising little event even here in the upstate for some.
Bruh

Friend in Landrum also reporting some light sleet mixed in with the very light rain. Another friend in near the 26/85 interchange says all rain still there. But the moisture is quickly rolling out of here so at least I got my 15 minutes of technically something frozen falling from the sky.

Back