• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Event/Obs

Yeah I posted in whamby because I figured I was wishing but it does look better further south, radar really is encouraging and this is a powerhouse system so who knows
I think you will be ok you won't have to worry as much about the southern end of the deformation band drying up like we will

35 degrees now in Roanoke. Snow not as heavy now. Looking like we will probably be at 3 inches before it’s done.

Was a bit of nothing, must have been in a lull somehow. Back to dead calm and misting rain. Max 15mph gust and Rudolph didn’t budge.

Attachments

• 5DF9AE9A-4DC1-4901-ABE8-F4C87D7E578C.png
    5DF9AE9A-4DC1-4901-ABE8-F4C87D7E578C.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
Was a bit of nothing, must have been in a lull somehow. Back to dead calm and misting rain. Max 15mph gust and Rudolph didn’t budge.
Yeah I do wonder if the backdoor front slipping through saved us this morning and elevated the storms just enough so we didn't get the insane wind we could have with fully sfc based storms

Back