• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Event/Obs

40 on top of sugar, starting to drop at 5000ft now. Theyll be snowing around 3 to 4 am. The webcams are my back up plan. If we didnt have to to return to work tommorow,Id be at 4300 ft watching live.
Awesome pics, videos by the way from out west

So this might belong in banter/whamby but the 00z GFS is very interesting for the NC folks in here.

prateptype_cat.us_ma.png

Heavy rain. Almost an inch today and a quarter inch yesterday. Nice! Lots more to go, it looks like. Going to be some power outages tomorrow with the saturated ground, if wind gusts into the 40s are realized.

Bill Race updated on the 10:00 Fox/ABC broadcast. The in house model showed 1.4" for Chatty. He said 1-3 in the valley would be a safe call with 2-4" average in the mountains. He did leave the door open for more talking about the possibility of heavy rates similar to what Huntsville is getting.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Nice! Channel 3 said a dusting on Facebook live… I’m in Cherokee for the night so I’ll at least see something.

Back