• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

That doesn’t mean a thing in this pattern. I seen where the GFS have it 3 or 4 runs then flip. I am not hugging no models until it’s with 5 days. I do hope the euro stays course.

I guess seeing the EURO/GFS both showing the major pattern change today gave me hope we could use that guidance more reliably. The GFS changed again but I am curious if the EURO holds serve.

That doesn’t mean a thing in this pattern. I seen where the GFS have it 3 or 4 runs then flip. I am not hugging no models until it’s with 5 days. I do hope the euro stays course.

Exactly. the models have just now figure out there is a pattern change but still working out all the kinks from this time distance. I am sure will see plenty of flip flopping probably at 5 days. Still looking better than it did 18 days or so ago.

Found the blocking !!!!
b1d3afca892fb89ed3cf2995e862d9cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the GEFS doesn't change a whole lot, I'll use the rule that we created since we knew the GFS was supposed to be discontinued (which due to the shutdown, it won't be), and toss this run as a bad run.

Well the GEFS was pretty different overall compared to the GFS. To the bin you go, 0z GFS.

My guess is the Euro isn't so ridiculous with the cold but it holds serve on our coldest air of the year. It won't be as cold as it was simply because the 12z was so stupid. But I do think we're going to get a Jan 2014 like pattern.

Back