• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin January 2023

Day 10 from 0z last night. Euro op was the one getting close. Wave dampens out. Stays chilly. GFS does its usual 180 degree turn every 6 hours.
Heres euro and canadian. Interesting to see if we get a pv press or trough, just where it wants to dig down at.

1674391771187.png
Canadian

1674391832377.png

Im off to church in the mid 30degree rain.

Day 10 from 0z last night. Euro op was the one getting close. Wave dampens out. Stays chilly. GFS does its usual 180 degree turn every 6 hours.
Heres euro and canadian. Interesting to see if we get a pv press or trough, just where it wants to dig down at.

View attachment 130920
Canadian

View attachment 130921

Im off to church in the mid 30degree rain.
Amen, hope you have a great service. Mosst disappointing thing ever is a cold rain. Love cold, live rain but I do not like a cold rain lol

That convection really snuck up on me. About 4:30am I woke up standing on my feet convinced a bomb had gone off. Lightning hit a tall pine right outside our bedroom window. Loudest noise I’ve ever heard and the whole room flashed orange. It’s one thing when you know a storm’s around but quite another when you have no idea and the first bolt hits right on top of you. Almost had to get the paddles for me!

Back