• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin January 2023

It sounds as if the rest of this winter may be a bit like 1988-1989. There was nothing much to speak of winter wise until February 17 that year. Then we got a major storm that weekend and many in eastern NC had snow on Feb 24.

There was a snowstorm in the tidewater region on Apr 10-11 1989
I seemed to remember there being a snow fall in northeast NC and se VA in April that year. If my memory is correct, there was a very strong CAD with that… temps in CLT below freezing in the afternoon.

Not sure what NC was like in 14-15 but we waited weeks while those NW of us got storm after storm. Finally at the end of February I got 5 or so inches when one finally came south enough. I’ll take a ridge nearby knowing there is cold to the west of me.

Not sure what NC was like in 14-15 but we waited weeks while those NW of us got storm after storm. Finally at the end of February I got 5 or so inches when one finally came south enough. I’ll take a ridge nearby knowing there is cold to the west of me.
That was a really rough winter for those who lived near I-20. The snow never made it to I-20.

Back