• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Zeta

Per TWC, KATL just had their highest gust yet at 51!.
Cartersville airport had a 49. I think I had higher since I'm on the edge of a south facing hill but both weather stations went out with the power.

I don’t know how we have power I’ve heard trees coming down and smell fresh pine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gusted to 43. GSP had max gust here at 47, the worst of the winds are in the next 30-60 minutes

RadarScope says GSP radar is unavailable anyone else? Did their radar get knocked out?

Pretty stout sustained winds earlier this morning. Blowing my door decorations around banging the door. Couldn’t figure out what it was for about 30 minutes. Other than that no real concerns here. I can’t believe we cancel schools for these kinds of things.

Pretty stout sustained winds earlier this morning. Blowing my door decorations around banging the door. Couldn’t figure out what it was for about 30 minutes. Other than that no real concerns here. I can’t believe we cancel schools for these kinds of things.

We’ve gusted over 50 at Pickens airport reported 52

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what WRAL is showing for the wind here in the Triangle.

FB_IMG_1603972539118.jpg

I would assume its largely for liability reasons

Back