• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

Holy hell look how cold the cloud tops are
7c3234c2e6772b7d54e2b12457d746ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

WHATS THE TEMPS ON THOSE

Looking a IR loops I wouldn't be surprised if the center doesn't get pulled or relocate under the deep convection to the northeast.

Looking a IR loops I wouldn't be surprised if the center doesn't get pulled or relocate under the deep convection to the northeast.
I agree still very asymmetrical. I think that favors a NE tug and a further east track . Guess we will see

I agree still very asymmetrical. I think that favors a NE tug and a further east track . Guess we will see

I agree. If it does or has relocated it will likely continue to intensify rapidly as it enters the loop current.

Appears to have leveled off on last sat pass as well

I'm starting to think we may have been fooled a little. I've seen this before where the boost in wind speed is caused by the extreme convection and not necessarily from organization. If the convective blob falls apart in the next few hours we will have our answer.

I'm starting to think we may have been fooled a little. I've seen this before where the boost in wind speed is caused by the extreme convection and not necessarily from organization. If the convective blob falls apart in the next few hours we will have our answer.
Yup looked at funk top shows same small hole about dead center of the left and right bright greens
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/h5-mloop-ft.html

Nope cloud tops are warming like arcc said could have been convective flare up we see usually at night...but he has a core so will see what ol Nate looks like in the a.m. I need sleep LoL

Last edited:
Back