• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Jose

He's stalled out. Was that forcasted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if a stall was forecast...but I did see on a number of model runs, Jose backtracking from the NORTHEAST into VA/NC.

It's been such an odd storm...:confused:

A stall wasn't forecast and the turn back from the NE was much later, did a little loop off New England on the models showing that.... who knows what Jose is going to do

Nam might exit Jose stage right. Elongating the system at 45

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The real reason Jose won't go away, secret government tractor beam. Trump really is controlling the weather.

GOES16_abi_conus_20170919_025720_band08.jpg

The real reason Jose won't go away, secret government tractor beam. Trump really is controlling the weather.

GOES16_abi_conus_20170919_025720_band08.jpg
That's damn funny lol.
Seriously the biggest thing with Jose is if it sticks around in what form will it stick around and for how long. IMO the only way it hangs around is if it can maintain some sort of tropical characteristics. If it can't it succumbs and the ridge will bully it right out of existence.

Jose, recon and the NHC are confusing me. Jose looks stalled, yet they say he is moving North? If nay motion, it's east, but recon had him going west some last night? Can we just get rid of Jose so we can stop going insane? Lol I also swear it looks more tropical today with convection wrapping around to the SW.

Jose, recon and the NHC are confusing me. Jose looks stalled, yet they say he is moving North? If nay motion, it's east, but recon had him going west some last night? Can we just get rid of Jose so we can stop going insane? Lol

I hope not. The last thing I'd want is for Jose to be gone. If Jose had not still been there....well, I don't want to think about it. Jose can stick around as long as he wants from my perspective.

I hope not. The last thing I'd want is for Jose to be gone. If Jose had not still been there....well, I don't want to think about it. Jose can stick around as long as he wants from my perspective.
Definitely true, but if he is going to stay around, hopefully he can stop being so confusing and look more like a hurricane, or at least choose a direction. Recon is back in there still finding just below hurricane force winds meanwhile. Reading the discussion the NHC said it being a cat 1 was generous, so maybe a downgrade is coming soon.

Back