• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Isaias

Duke Energy in New Hanover with 70k customers in the dark, a little more than half of those served.

Looks like a tornado down near PCS mine on the south side of the Pam....luckily not to much down there and its about to go out over the river/sound

Made a serious NE turn unless it's just a wobble, HRRR determined it turns back north and comes right up 95

its just a wobble I think I ran a longer loop and its more or less on track with the NHC track.....but it will wobble a bit side to side

In a bit of a dry slot for the moment then my next batch of rain should be from the core as the eye goes by just west of me or barely over me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200804-003406_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200804-003406_Gallery.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 18
Starting to notice the breeze pick up but still very quiet for the time being. If the models and NWS in should see a rapid uptick in winds over the next hour.

Tornado warning popping up every couple of mins on my phone cells in that band to my east producing a lot of nasty couplets....

Back