• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Ida

I'm not sure what name they can find to replace it with(so many I names retired) but I'm sure we're never seeing it again

This is the last public advisory issued by the National Hurricane
Center on Ida

How about Idaranoch? Can just make up stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick update before I head back out. We rode it out in LaPlace yesterday. Never been through anything like this in my life. The wind gust were insane and the flooding is beyond words. We got hit by a bomb. We have been getting people off of roofs in a few places. I have only heard discussions about the southern area where she made landfall but what I heard wasn't good. They were in the worst part for a long time. Take care fellas and pray for these people because they need it.......

Yeah from what I've heard this isn't the first time he's tried to start something. He's pretty much universally hated among chasers for stuff in the past i guess

I even see the tweet above how he technically did a federal crime impersonating NWS in 2017 lol dude is lucky he isn't picking up the soap in prison...

I'm really, really late to commenting on this but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that based off his location and the fact that the waters were receding by then, that even if he was stuck, he was "probably" fine at the place where he was stuck for the night.

I think he just got mad at being stuck for the night.

Long story short, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Back