• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Ida

What’s the deal with this guy? Looks like he deleted his Tweets, so I’m not sure what he did?
You have go back the next few pages. But, it look like he was trying to get followers or money, by faking he was in deadly trouble and needing of rescue.
Yeah from what I've heard this isn't the first time he's tried to start something. He's pretty much universally hated among chasers for stuff in the past i guess

I even see the tweet above how he technically did a federal crime impersonating NWS in 2017 lol dude is lucky he isn't picking up the soap in prison...
This will be an unpopular opinion but I really don't care. There are some really good storm chasers in the storm chasing community that honestly do it to they and advance science to help better understand situations that would allow for earlier warning times

However , in today's world the majority of them are just looking for YouTube , social media and other types of subscriptions. So I have no sympathy when these type of " chasers" get stuck or end up in a bad situation. They choose that lifestyle , they choose to make money that way . Now the clown yesterday obviously has issues but there aren't a lot of idiots out there that are just looking for clicks vs trying to advance science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's a way to monetize something, the grifters will always grift.

I have mixed feelings about it, frankly. On one hand, I can't help but be amazed at their ability to turn virtually anything into a money-making opportunity (that definitely takes a special kind of mind & personality). On the other hand, ---- them for taking advantage of unsuspecting people.

Not a bad call. Thank goodness for the EWRC or it could have been worse.
IMO, the EWRC started at the worst possible time and made Ida even more impactful. While it may have prevented the storm from dropping a few more mb and officially achieving CAT 5 status, the presence of concentric eyewalls brought destructive hurricane-force winds to a larger area than would have otherwise occurred and may have played a role in the slower than normal decay once "inland".

This will be an unpopular opinion but I really don't care. There are some really good storm chasers in the storm chasing community that honestly do it to they and advance science to help better understand situations that would allow for earlier warning times

However , in today's world the majority of them are just looking for YouTube , social media and other types of subscriptions. So I have no sympathy when these type of " chasers" get stuck or end up in a bad situation. They choose that lifestyle , they choose to make money that way . Now the clown yesterday obviously has issues but there aren't a lot of idiots out there that are just looking for clicks vs trying to advance science

Amen!!

Have you been looking at my Onlyfans page??

Back