• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

CMC is absolutely frigid in the midwest and great plains for Halloween morning with a strong cold push coming in
gem_T2m_us_41.png
winter death knell ...

I don’t get it , this is the one season weather can be pleasant why waste it? It’s not like massive cold anomalies will bring snow it will jsut rob of us of 70s and give us ... 50s woohhhh ? Plain old 50s that will yield complaints come January lol.

Just my opinion though I’d rather it not be cold now .

Last edited:
I did want to mention that the 18z run continued the trends of less of a digging of the western trough, atm, saying that there is a chance of frozen precipitation is a bit of a stretch and my optimism can’t last forever. I’ll look tomorrow, I doubt anything will change unfortunately. But hey, this is just the first of many “fun times” for this season. Cheers!

I did want to mention that the 18z run continued the trends of less of a digging of the western trough, atm, saying that there is a chance of frozen precipitation is a bit of a stretch and my optimism can’t last forever. I’ll look tomorrow, I doubt anything will change unfortunately. But hey, this is just the first of many “fun times” for this season. Cheers!
Keep em coming buddy, someone needs to keep the positive vibe up in here. I honestly feel like someone will score in November the way the pattern is shaping up. Some people on here doesnt want cold and wintry in November and i totally get it, but I'll take whatever comes my way and be happy. Even if it means a winter storm at Thanksgiving or before.

The next big event , this weekend! 5857C3B0-D35F-495A-A10E-051082E188EC.pngAF27AC26-1A1A-4070-9D61-38FF0A89A24C.png

Well, it rained last night, just have no clue how much! Foggy and damp this morning 64/63

3 big events incoming on GFS!?382CFA3A-FC95-431F-91E7-C6D69BB70871.png88D10D27-8044-4247-B25B-B7123F85792C.png1C43D4FA-6024-41ED-8367-32D8F016B329.png

Back