• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

0.32 here so far based off gsp altho I’d say there has been over .5, been raining heavily for 2 hours now and got some very minor flash flooding, got some elevated convection training over my area

Last edited:
Yep it’s coming down in buckets in this little 5 mile wide line. It’s moving fast though so it’s all just a fart in a wind tunnel
Friday and Saturday, gonna be our Tits n Tators kind of day! Lots of fiiiiiiiiiixuns!
currently 74

Euro saying Nope! SER with the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is a southeast ridge I’m all in
b0da6d53317d5aa9b678c39560d03d8a.jpg

Ended up being a beautiful day, low 70s sunny and breezy. I’ll tAke this weather everyday.

64 here with a stiff NW breeze blowing through the house. Decent patches of color starting in certain areas.

Euro going to cave to GFS again! Watch this weekend system, Euro sucks!

beautiful day here too, tried to find the tornado damage about 6 miles to my south(not the big Dallas tornado but a weaker one) and found cops, so I guess I sort of found it :p

Euro going to cave to GFS again! Watch this weekend system, Euro sucks!
Johnny C going with Euro, shocker! Just said very little rain all weekend, 30% chance? When the F is he going to retire???? Won’t be soon enough!

Back