• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

Real funny GFS.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_64.png

Most likely is. It's probably because of the arctic being dumped on the upper US like it's mid-December. You just can't believe this stuff.
gfs_z500a_namer_63.png

gfs_T850_namer_60.png
That’s like a 1 in 70 pattern, in winter, AK ridging off the charts, PV lobes in Canada moving down like it’s the middle of winter, I don’t care if it’s 300+ hours out that’s truly embarrassing lol

That’s more like it!??
That’s like a 1 in 70 pattern, in winter, AK ridging off the charts, PV lobes in Canada moving down like it’s the middle of winter, I don’t care if it’s 300+ hours out that’s truly embarrassing lol
they say winter patterns show their hands in October! Hmmmmmmm....☃️?

Yeah I'd love to see how low the verification scores get if this keeps up all winter. They'll probably be around 70 to 50 percent.

All you need to know about the new GFS is for a week straight ending just a few days ago we were going to have a front pushing through today that was going to give us all high 60s to mid 70s for highs and 40s for lows tonight. By us, I mean the southeast, not the south central states. Instead we are all pushing, or well into the 80s with no rain thus far. Until its raining tomorrow or Tuesday, I'm not holding my breath, hell I don't even believe any of the frontal passages next week.

Its likely too cold but honestly the idea of getting cool to cold the week of Halloween has some merit. Still at 10+ days out things can change but I like where we are going and the potential to squeeze the pv a bit into canada and get a ridge in the NE pacific

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back