• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

All in on the 12z GFS
f6ad483411e6a484ec001231a69cf789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really suprised no one is talking about this but anyways I’m to lazy to type that out again

.08...winning?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
But your severe storms on the way, so much more to come! I got about .20 or so, waiting on my 2-3” Tuesday night!

SD, i want to make a suggestion. Would you consider doing the live blogs with JB, Larry Cosgrove, HM, and any other forecaster you want to have on? It was good where yall asked them questions about the pattern and other things. It is something that would be great for the forum imo.

SD, i want to make a suggestion. Would you consider doing the live blogs with JB, Larry Cosgrove, HM, and any other forecaster you want to have on? It was good where yall asked them questions about the pattern and other things. It is something that would be great for the forum imo.
We can certainly try but it's a bit more difficult these days

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What a glorious day, 1 inch of rain so far and a high of 63.0F after a low of 56.6F.

Back