• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna reverse direction with 420 PPM CO2 and rising. We've got a long way to go to get to the warmest ever which was during the PETM and roughly the same during the Cretaceous with like double the CO2 or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Full speed ahead! We should strive to smash those Cretaceous records. I imagine world hunger would be eradicated with 2 foot wide tomatoes and watermelons the size of Ford Fiestas...

I guess I know why they don't want to move temperature sensors away from airports and asphalt, concrete services.
I’m not sure about GSP, CLT, or RAH, but something has definitely changed with ATLs. KATL is 92/73 for July, the three stations surrounding KATL are all around 90.5/70. I was looking at the hour by hour yesterday, it was 84 most of the afternoon, then in three 5 minute segments, it went from 84 to 86 and back to 84. A professional sensor should never have that kind of movement during a calm sunny summer day. Then they reported 87, I never saw an 87, so I guess it was between five minute reports.

I’m not sure about GSP, CLT, or RAH, but something has definitely changed with ATLs. KATL is 92/73 for July, the three stations surrounding KATL are all around 90.5/70. I was looking at the hour by hour yesterday, it was 84 most of the afternoon, then in three 5 minute segments, it went from 84 to 86 and back to 84. A professional sensor should never have that kind of movement during a calm sunny summer day. Then they reported 87, I never saw an 87, so I guess it was between five minute reports.
Yeah that's pretty odd.

Ooof

79530c3dd980369f112ef03af0d452a3.png

Another record week for the Earth’s max temperature. How warm does it need to get before we see the devastation from sea rise?
I'm keeping a watchful eye on the liberal millionaires who own mansions on ocean front property. They don't seem to be in too big a hurry to sale considering the science telling us of our impending doom.

They'll just collect the insurance and bounce.

Insurance companies would be banning people from being able to buy insurance in these areas if it was such a concern. Insurance companies are way ahead of the curve in most cases.

I'm keeping a watchful eye on the liberal millionaires who own mansions on ocean front property. They don't seem to be in too big a hurry to sale considering the science telling us of our impending doom.
With walls and guard shacks surrounding them. It truly is incredible what people will believe decade after decade.

I don’t think the warming part is, but the devastation arising from it has definitely been cow manure. Ironically that in itself causes warming.
Yeah that's what I mean. The climate changes. Non-debatable. We are in a warming period. Non-debatable. Humans are most likely having some input on that process. But NOBODY knows the extent, no matter how much they claim to. NOBODY knows the end result or the timing of the end result, no matter how much they claim to.

I just wonder how many failed doomsday predictions have to pass before people begin to see that they are being duped around a sensational issue by other people who only stand to gain more wealth and power because of it. Virtually none of these individuals live like they claim we all should have to live.

We absolutely should explore renewable options and take care of our environment. But radically upending society, based on another guaranteed to fail doomsday prediction is an absurd approach. And we should have better sense that to give these clowns any credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back