• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I mean. The climate changes. Non-debatable. We are in a warming period. Non-debatable. Humans are most likely having some input on that process. But NOBODY knows the extent, no matter how much they claim to. NOBODY knows the end result or the timing of the end result, no matter how much they claim to.

I just wonder how many failed doomsday predictions have to pass before people begin to see that they are being duped around a sensational issue by other people who only stand to gain more wealth and power because of it. Virtually none of these individuals live like they claim we all should have to live.

We absolutely should explore renewable options and take care of our environment. But radically upending society, based on another guaranteed to fail doomsday prediction is an absurd approach. And we should have better sense that to give these clowns any credibility.
People can't seem to grasp that we live on a volatile planet next to a volatile star in a volatile galaxy. The planet warms and it cools so humans like animals should focus on adapting to an ever changing environment. Climate change (formally global warming) presents a never ending opportunity for opportunist to cash in on fear mongering

I don't know what has happened at KATL's weather station, but it seems like someone ------ home station that goes up and down everytime a cloud goes by... 95 to 91 in just ten minutes, amazing! Yet every other station in the area is 90.

1690317589279.png

Attachments

• 135434.jpg
    135434.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 19
Insurance companies would be banning people from being able to buy insurance in these areas if it was such a concern. Insurance companies are way ahead of the curve in most cases.
Not rare to see 10k home insurance premiums in Florida. Take a look at the premiums in Miami. Farmers Insurance left the Florida market recently and likely more to follow. Same situation in the west where wildfires are common. State Farm and Allstate pulled out this year. Like you said, insurance companies are way ahead of the curve. They make decisions on facts and math.

Not rare to see 10k home insurance premiums in Florida. Take a look at the premiums in Miami. Farmers Insurance left the Florida market recently and likely more to follow. Same situation in the west where wildfires are common. State Farm and Allstate pulled out this year. Like you said, insurance companies are way ahead of the curve. They make decisions on facts and math.
Yeah a lot of measures could be taken ahead of time if states would do things to pre-empt fires. I don't think the average citizen realizes that control burns need to happen and if they don't it's just asking for trouble.

We must step in and do something before it’s too late!!
The elites are running out of time and they know it. Soon, it will be undeniable that we are in another grand solar minimum and people won't believe them anymore. They need to wrestle power out of the hands of the free world, now, before it's too late to consolidate it. Urgent need to avoid global catastrophe is going to be ringing from the rooftops for the next few years. Will they convince people to give up freedom for the good of the planet?

The elites are running out of time and they know it. Soon, it will be undeniable that we are in another grand solar minimum and people won't believe them anymore. They need to wrestle power out of the hands of the free world, now, before it's too late to consolidate it. Urgent need to avoid global catastrophe is going to be ringing from the rooftops for the next few years. Will they convince people to give up freedom for the good of the planet?
I saw something on the tube last night suggesting we have between the years 2025 and 2100 before we are doomed. Since all the ice was supposed to be melted by now I guess I will take my chances

Follow the science until the science is proven wrong and replaced by new and better science that you have to follow to live!

Elites? Good lord, the climate change deniers are in full force the last few days as the mounting heat continues to escalate. Lord help us and our future generations if we are this apathetic.

Elites? Good lord, the climate change deniers are in full force the last few days as the mounting heat continues to escalate. Lord help us and our future generations if we are this apathetic.
Not to ruffle feathers but I always hear "we broke a record today" so obviously it has been this hot before right? I mean we live on a volatile planet in a volatile galaxy next to a very volatile star. I think calling someone a climate change denier is disingenuous. What many call a climate change denier is actually a group of people who are trying to point out that perhaps this volatile planet is doing what it was going to do anyways and we should focus on adaptation. The Earth is going to do what it wants and we can't slow it, stop it or reverse it. We live in an age of information including disinformation and there are plenty of scientists out there who fall into that label of "climate change denier"

We must fix this before it’s too late!! ….and too hot to do anything about it. The time is now

I use to enjoy being out in the summer, whether by the pool, yard work, grilling out, drinking, or anything else. It’s almost too hot for mankind now in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back