• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Freezing Rain, Sleet, Snow, Rain...Kitchen Sink (12/15-16)

Looking at the hour by hour temperature change. You can see the colder air filtering in from my NE. Shelby is now at 38 and they were just at 41 like myself about an hour ago. Can see the color change coming into Gaffney now. Should be interesting in the next hour or so if we have a sudden drop. I’ve dropped 7 degrees since 4:30 so let’s see where we end up.

Here in my neck of the upstate, I'm sitting at 43/32. Just not falling quick enough. That wedge would have to do some Magic to get us down anywhere near anything Frozen. Not so sure I see it happening.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep. Look at that call map with 0.5” in northern Spartanburg. We get it, you complain and hug whatever model shows the worst solution. And we always love to hear the apparent drought that boiling springs SC supposedly has ever summer too.
Well if you didn't say you were getting. 5 I will apologize for that. But I didn't pick a model that didn't show anything and run with it. Nothing except the CMC even had decent ice here and it gets completely ignored by most and for good reason. But if you don't like what I have to say put me on ignore and I'll make sure to not reply to you either.

38/31 here. DP increasing. Don’t expect anything.
You joking right.....your in old fort aren't you. I think our area has a decent shot of some ice for sure. Even if it's just a tree topper. Edit: Sorry just looked at your location did u move?

Back