• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

agreed, but WOW that was sooo different..lol
Absolutely... it’s kinda of hard to say that there is any sort of trend with these op models, because they going all over the place with different solutions. Personally I think that the warm temps the Euro was putting in the south there ton Thursday might have the same chance of verification as some of the crazy clown maps we’ve seen the last few days. The only thing that I’ve seen this morning that you could say would be a real trend is the idea of a strong CAD for the Carolinas and N GA. The other things we’re seeing match up with model biases at this range the last several months.

Well, there's the canonical NINA look we've yet to see this entire winter.

View attachment 71729

I actually like this look better. Increase our chances significantly of getting severe weather. If we can't get snow or even sleet storm, may as well shift the Polar Vertex west enough to the point where we are warm enough to not have to deal with yet another cold rain event.

This ------------- TPV is making us looks like fools, FOOLS I SAY, we’ve been salivating over it for a week, I’ve been salivating over it for a week, only for it to get pushed back, at this point I wonder if the pacific will even boot it, hello whamby thread
And oh to add on, the -NAO is getting destroyed by donuts ?FA0DA591-4437-43B0-9B9E-754FCCBAD482.png

The enormous swings from run to run on the models is frustrating and agonizing. The one trend they all pretty much show is the TPV retrograding west and that means doom for SE snow. If this consolidates among the models tomorrow, we can hang it up and that may go for the extreme cold too

Chill chill one runs cycle guys come on .. this thing is on a tight rope any small trip up could cause significant shift in outcomes ... I wanna see the ensembles

Back