Pattern February Discussion

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SD, imo, if this displacement /PV split don't materialize for us, we can throw in towel very soon. That's only thing keeping me somewhat intrigued. The big shots are banging the drum on idea still.
One small - and I do mean small - part of the picture right now - it's a snare vs a kettle drum

SD, imo, if this displacement /PV split don't materialize for us, we can throw in towel very soon. That's only thing keeping me somewhat intrigued. The big shots are banging the drum on idea still.
The displacement is well underway. The euro splits the 30 and 50mb vortices by day 10 good things happening above

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

One small - and I do mean small - part of the picture right now - it's a snare vs a kettle drum

Like I said, that's only thing that's keeping me from throwing in the towel. I want to see ultimately what happens. A -ao or nao would be game changers for us imo. I think one should focus more on that possibility. That will be only thing that will save some of winter what we have left of it but I could be wrong

Well if wave #3 shows back up being close like today's 18z run, I will be ecstatic! For those that missed it, go back and check out 500mb vort maps for it.

18z kinda looked like it phased with the storm around Feb 5th, this time it just looks like a frontal passage, probably going to be a quick thump of wintry in North Carolina (maybe to the south too).

Honestly, this run looks like the first of it's kind for the system in the NW and overall H5 @144.. Could be an interesting run for sure.

Looking at it is such a change, I had to check I was on the right run. At least it won't be the same as lately. Regardless of outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.