• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to be a slightly colder run.

Definitely colder Rain Cold, check out the NW side of the PV dropping down and the NW expansion of the -10C line. Good signs.
Yes sir! If it's not squashed, get ready for some good stuff!

Yes, it's more held back and further south. I'm sure it will come further north as the low progresses east.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The low is coming in a little later and more suppressed. This run is going to have a rare central FL crossing, the kind that can bring snow deep in the SE if it is cold enough and which is most common in mid Feb.

The low is coming in a little later and more suppressed. This run is going to have a rare central FL crossing, the kind that can bring snow deep in the SE if it is cold enough and which is most common in mid Feb.

Snow breaking out not even far from SAV this run. Precip is just suppressed for this area. But this is a good sign and falls right into what we have been talking about with the time of the month and the deep south hits.

Liking where we stand. I don't see a huge north trend but I doubt this goes that far south.

At 192 there's a little light snow near the coast of SC.

I love the unpredictability of ULL's and how they can wobble around like hurricanes without strong steering forces. However, does anyone else find it painful to watch these models come out and the cutoff just sits out SW and spins, and spins, and spins? Definitely a big contrast to today's system!

Not a bad run. If precip gets further North, it puts a lot of people in play around GA, SC, NC at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back