• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 10000%! I don't want to listen to trolls chasing away good members. I really enjoy this site and the people here. Everyone is going to have a different opinion, and saying someone's ideas are not right by calling them out like that is downright Immature. Let's try to not let these things happen again.
DITTO

really enjoy this site and the people here -
present company understandably excluded
;)

image.jpg
It's nearing the end of winter and the models are meh so emotions go up. Happens every year.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Things will "light" up in a week or so (wish I knew how to make a lightning bolt)

There is a fine line between forecasting, wishcasting, and being down right delusional......that's all.
It's not wishcasting and not being delusional. It's thoughts and it's in the long range so any thing is possible. If you don't have anything revelant to say, don't say it at all.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

There needs to be better management of this site. Poor management at keeping things on topic! That's what's happening, members making comments that aren't even revelant of what we're talking about.

As webber has pointed out the system around the 20-23 is very similar to the January system. I mean look at North America...the cold has disappeared
b19f09368349163da80df8248bdbfd5c.jpg

Unfortunately with that look preceding anything it's going to take a miracle to pull out a winter storm
There is some possibility that system changes the pattern into something more positive for the last few days of the month but I won't hold my breath.

There needs to be better management of this site. Poor management at keeping things on topic! That's what's happening, members making comments that aren't even revelant of what we're talking about.

Be careful. I know you are upset and if someone says something you don't like just don't respond and move on. Unfortunately some people want to get a rise out of others. Don't give them the pleasure of them getting a rise out of you. Thanks for your passion and please don't let it get the best of you. Now back on topic everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it's very difficult to be on the forum 24/7. Also, we have mentioned the completely OT posts need to be in banter before. If you feel that posts don't need to be in the thread report the post so we can see that users have that opinion. Judging what is and isn't banter/trolling/wishcasting/insulting can be somewhat subjective. We are trying to give the site a bit of leeway as far as banter type posts but if it's becoming an issue then we will begin to moderate accordingly.

Unfortunately it's very difficult to be on the forum 24/7. Also, we have mentioned the completely OT posts need to be in banter before. If you feel that posts don't need to be in the thread report the post so we can see that users have that opinion. Judging what is and isn't banter/trolling/wishcasting/insulting can be somewhat subjective. We are trying to give the site a bit of leeway as far as banter type posts but if it's becoming an issue then we will begin to moderate accordingly.

Maybe an "editorial" thread?

I'm sorry y'all, it's just, we're here for any possible thing to discuss about with the weather. I forecast the weather professionally, I run a Facebook page with over 2,000 memebers. Making negative comments on here make me look bad. I've been doing the whole weather forecasting for many of years and learning along the way so don't make comments making it like I don't know what I'm doing cuase I know what I'm doing.
Back.on.topic! And lets please, please stay on topic.

I'm sorry y'all, it's just, we're here for any possible thing to discuss about with the weather. I forecast the weather professionally, I run a Facebook page with over 2,000 memebers. Making negative comments on here make me look bad. I've been doing the whole weather forecasting for many of years and learning along the way so don't make comments making it like I don't know what I'm doing cuase I know what I'm doing.

:):p:cool:

Alright, now it's time to watch this boring GFS lol, to see our chances at our severe weather we're gonna have, who's ready, I'm am

Serious question, are you a certified meteorologist or did you go to school for meteorology?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light to mod. snow is how I should've put it. Even if the models were showing 2" for some, it wouldn't be that much cause it would melt at first.

Edit: yes, 2" is average but that's not heavy snowfall. 4-6+" is heavy snowfall. I don't think we're going to see that kind of snow if there will snow from this system.

People hAve
Did anyone see a station in Ok hit 100 today.....damn. starting to believe we make a run at 80 tomorrow

I've enjoyed the warm . Lots to do outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back