• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowling ball just a tick south of 18z

gfs_z500_vort_us_9.png

The shield of moisture is more together at 102 than 18z. East of the APPs may do okay on this run. It is colder as well on this run.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

After these past two runs, I have a theory of what's going on and it's not a phase. Most of this system gets caught in the PV.

gfs and euro are on two different planets at the moment . I bet the euro goes back to a more gfs like solution

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Euro still deserves to be trusted more than the GFS but it hasn't been that good this year.
trusted because of one run phased run that had little ensemble support ?

the gfs and it's ensembles have been rock solid with a more suppressed solution and OTS

gfs and euro are on two different planets at the moment . I bet the euro goes back to a more gfs like solution

While I hate to go against the euro I think there is some true in what you are saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The time period I'm keeping an eye on is coming up, of the possible major EC storm.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back