• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even close. It's phase or bust.
80c585b1bf371de06ca7e5dc67a91d69.jpg
379b9a1d52f20866ab8d385f94669ceb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh, there's precip again alright at the surface more north in our states, but since we don't have a big enough cold press...its rain! Just too bad that it hasn't been cold enough really anywhere in NA this winter...

^ Lol is that 50 at RDU? I thought we were trending colder here!

It's not that big of a mess, it's actually closer at phasing on this run and the track of low is still good.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Oh, there's precip again alright at the surface more north in our states, but since we don't have a big enough cold press...its rain! Just too bad that it hasn't been cold enough really anywhere in NA this winter...
Except for out west, in the northeast, and in the Midwest in December !

We're back at a typical climo track already.

I think I underestimated the GFS, if we're back to this already after suppression, this is pretty much completely doomed with no phase. Without a cold mass that can be tapped into the end result of this is likely to end up being an inland runner.

Well I'll stay positive here.... it did track a little further north, precip shied further north.... up this way it was closer, in fact a nw trend might could work here.

We're back at a typical climo track already.

I think I underestimated the GFS, if we're back to this already after suppression, this is pretty much completely doomed with no phase. Without a cold mass that can be tapped into the end result of this is likely to end up being an inland runner.

Actually looking back, it's close to a phase, closer than previous runs

It's going right to the Euro run of 12z and 0z. If thats the case then we need the nrn stream to come in a little slower and farther west

If this northern movement continues, then I can see places in the upper south going good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back