• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there is some potential. You have a lot of positives when you look at things but this year has been such a dumpster fire I am sure it gets ruined in the end.

So what you are saying is potential=dumpster fire...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what you are saying is potential=dumpster fire...

That's how everything has ended this year so my expectations and enthusiasm are low. The only thing keeping me at least a little interested in the late month period is the EPO ridge and the pv displacement and maybe just maybe we can get enough cold directed into the US to get one last gasp

That's how everything has ended this year so my expectations and enthusiasm are low. The only thing keeping me at least a little interested in the late month period is the EPO ridge and the pv displacement and maybe just maybe we can get enough cold directed into the US to get one last gasp

I'm also a little interested for the same reasons. You'd think something would break our way but then again I thought it was impossible for the Buffalo Bills to lose 4 straight Super Bowls.

Fool me once day 11-15 fantasy land models shame on me. Fool me twice day 11-15 fantasy land models shame on you. Skeptical but have absolutely nothing to lose.

Well this thread shouldn't be locked up anyways, it's a February thread so we take whatever mother nature throws at us

Don't get me wrong. None of this will verify. But at least we have a carrot dangled.

The 06z GEFS is supporting that system showing up on the 27th. I don't want to say too much about it cause things will change. That system may not happen at all. I hope it will be a big late winter storm but I'm not going to hold my promises on that as of right now. I do think that February discussion part 3 needs to be made, we are in mid-February (just a reminder).

I'm still sniffing to see what March holds for us. However here in CHA it's been really hard to avoid getting sick around here. I'm hoping that any new cold snap will kill this flu season we're experiencing.

Reactions: IWC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back