• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Can confirm lots of snow in high elevations today.

Yes this was your typical “rich get richer” event. It was a different world up on Grandfather this morning. Winds were insane. We had to get out of there quick. When we started down the mountain and got into Ashford it was partly cloudy and when you turned around and looked up into the mountains you could see the clouds were stuck and wringing out.

Yes this was your typical “rich get richer” event. It was a different world up on Grandfather this morning. Winds were insane. We had to get out of there quick. When we started down the mountain and got into Ashford it was partly cloudy and when you turned around and looked up into the mountains you could see the clouds were stuck and wringing out.
Yeah it was sunny and in the mid 50s going through Marion this afternoon. Snowing and in the mid 30s once we got up to the parkway on 226. Didn’t see accumulation until we were above 4,000 feet or so. Was 24 degrees when we parked up at Carvers Gap. We hiked a wooded part of the trail today, so it provided some protection from the wind. The bald on the other side of the road would’ve been brutal I’m sure.

We rode up that way yesterday we have a family cemetery off 221 in crossnore it was ripping snow hard between 930-11am.

That line meant business. We got a gust to at least 60mph here and a 58 MPH gust was measured southwest of Union.
Yes the front of that line was violent yesterday. Maybe a sign of things to come this spring

Good riddance to one of if not the warmest February's Tulsa has ever seen
All time records shattered here for warmth! Days and the month as a whole! This winter has sucked! I should have 2 more months of snow opportunities, but 50s and 60s as far as eyes can see! If it isn’t gonna snow in February, why would it snow in March and April! 🙄🙄

All time records shattered here for warmth! Days and the month as a whole! This winter has sucked! I should have 2 more months of snow opportunities, but 50s and 60s as far as eyes can see! If it isn’t gonna snow in February, why would it snow in March and April! 🙄🙄
Have you considered moving further north, perhaps to International Falls ?

Yeah I want a refund on this whole winter tbh. I just don't know what to say about it anymore. In any other year February would have made the winter but apparently not and it's just the final straw on this pathetic excuse of a winter. Like we're supposed to do better than have a week of cold here

Yeah I want a refund on this whole winter tbh. I just don't know what to say about it anymore. In any other year February would have made the winter but apparently not and it's just the final straw on this pathetic excuse of a winter. Like we're supposed to do better than have a week of cold here

Back